Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Potato-Asparagus Soup

Last night I took out one of my favorite Vegan cookbooks in search of  recipe for Asparagus, which I happened to have a lot of. It was a rather rainy day, and cold and this recipe sounded like it would hit the spot.

And it did.

Thank you Isa Chandra Moskowitz and your fabulous book "Vegan with a Vengeance". (pg.99)

I followed the recipe exactly, and loved the taste. The fresh lemon juice and the dill sprinkled on the top was a great way to complete the recipe.I'm a girl that enjoys a little kick so I added a dash more of pepper and then it was perfection.


I will be making this soup again for sure.

The Hubster went over to his friends house to watch the fights last night. So it was just me and my little guy snuggling it up by the fire. Perfect way to spend a Saturday night if you ask me.

1 comment:

  1. I need to get that book. I checked it out from the library once and liked everything I made. I love asparagus soup!

    ReplyDelete