Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Forks Over Knives

Tonight I put on a documentary I've been wanting to watch for awhile now... I had no intentions of watching it with anyone but myself. Well and my 7 month old son, but he was more entertained by his toy hammer.

My Husband ended up watching it with me... my Husband that LOVES his Cheeseburgers and Peperoni pizza.

And he said he wanted to try this.

a Plant based diet.

That made me so happy and excited.

Now I want to go out and buy this DVD for all my family and friends to see.

It's that good.

So if you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend you do. It's available on Netflix if you have instant view.



1 comment:

  1. I would love to watch this, I have heard so many good reviews about it, inc. now yours. But living in the U.K I will have to wait for it appear on DVD.

    ReplyDelete